IMTS the e-Zest way:
The e-Zest services encompass a comprehensive portfolio of :
- Consulting & Implementation Services (CIS)
- Managed Services (MS)
- Security Services (SS)
- Technical Support Services (TS)
- Server Administration
- Desktop Support
- Managed Open Source Applications
- Network Monitoring & Support Service
The e-Zest Methodology:
Comprises the 4 crucial steps of Plan, Design, Implement/ Migrate and operate.
This is the initial and critical stage. Whether it is setting up a new data centre or a Network Operations Centre or a project like migration or consolidation which requires initiating we need planning. The e-Zest experience can be used to do this effectively.
As the name implies this includes activities for designing a Data Centre, NOC, Command Centre, and Technical Support Centre/Help Desk. This may be needed for a DR/BCP and standard operating environment. e-Zest brings its consulting and design expertise into infrastructure projects.
Implement / Migrate:
This includes activities like implementing DR/BCP and Standard Operating Environment and migrations of OS, databases and e-mail systems. U&D Square can help implement ITIL process frameworks, the global standard process framework for delivering IT Infrastructure Services.
e-Zest provides 24/7/365 monitoring and management of all infrastructure components (OS, databases, mail systems), network components (routers, switches) and applications.
The e-Zest key differentiators:
- Service level measurement and management through a ROI Driven culture
- Unique client environments coupled with a service delivery approach driven by ITIL/ ITSM frameworks
- Customer references available
- The right strategy formulated for maximizing your infrastructure and customer support ROIs
- Remote monitoring and supporting of key network elements and achieving significant cost savings for customers.