Linux is the powerful operating system that has been taking the world by storm over the last few years. It has enabled the internet to flourish, and provided a cost effective platform for the servers, used to run mail servers, web servers, databases, and now is even challenging worldwide for the desktop operating system of choice.
e-Zest offers a range of professional services based around Linux OS. Services offered include system administration and maintenance, systems planning, Linux consulting services, and custom applications design and development. e-Zest expertise encompasses all major Linux distributions including: Corel, Debian, Red Hat, Caldera, SuSE, Slackware and Mandrake.
Linux Services in brief:
- Custom .NET application Development on Linux using Mono
- Linux Multi-Purpose business solution servers
- Onsite or remote linux system monitoring and administration
- Remote system / Server maintenance
- Low and high speed Co-Location services for startups and high bandwidth servers
- Upgrading the servers as needed to current patch levels to minimize security risks
- 24x7x365 system admin coverage – full-time, part-time, hourly basis
- Automated server monitoring and notification/paging system
- Administration of the basesystem Configuration and administration of network infrastructure.
- Messaging Solutions
- Linux Antivirus Services
- Mass Mailing Solutions and Administration services
e-Zest linux Consultants are competent in the following areas of expertise:
- Firewall solutions on top of OpenSource Operating Systems (as proxyserver for http, mail, ftp,…) , Firewall-ip chains
- Backup-concepts Automation by scripts (Shell, Perl)
- Dial-In solutions with Linux (Modem, ISDN)
- Databases: e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB/2
- Mailserver: sendmail, Qmail, IMAP, POP3 ,Postfix
- Webserver and Web Technologies: Apache with/without SSL, Samba , PHP3, Servlets and JSP
- Fileserver: Samba, NFS, FTP LDAP: OpenLDAP
- DHCP Server and Client
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Server
- Network File System (NFS) Server
- PPP Configuration
- RAID Configuration
- Network Interface Card (NIC) Configuration
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
e-Zest provides enterprise quality support for Linux by acting as a resource to match companies seeking Linux support including everything from system administration to software development to integration with other operating systems with qualified technicians who can help them, and all with a simple interface.
We will be expanding our support capabilities, and provide more services to our existing Linux customers. As usual, we will continue our reputation as Linux Specialists, for support, security, networks, and servers, as well as creating new channels to help all Linux users and companies.
If you, or your company is interested in having our team setup your Linux, or maintaining existing installations, or you need us to provide support agreements, for all versions of Linux, please feel free to contact our sales department or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.