e-Zest offers Manual Testing Services across industry verticals. We employ proprietary methodologies, structured processes and best practices in rationalizing the testing spend and finding defects early in the life cycle.
Our expertise goes a long way in jump starting a testing initiative and reducing cycle time for our customers. The process of manual testing covers a feature by feature basis for the validation of behavior against a wide array of normal and incorrect input data. Manual testing can be performed for either black box or white box testing. The validation of application for conformation according to its specifications, accuracy in performance and its requisite functions are determined during this process.
The e-Zest service suite -
- IT focused Testing – covers system testing, system integration testing, regression testing, end to end testing & data migration testing.
- Business focused testing – Includes user acceptance testing and customer experience assurance.
- Compliance testing – Covers regulatory compliance such as SOX, HIPAA and so on.
- BI Testing – Includes data acquisition testing, ETL testing, reports testing and end to end testing.
- Client server application testing.
- Web application testing.
- Desktop application testing.
- Test cases preparation using testing techniques.
- Manual functional test execution.
- Testing of products under real world conditions.
- Maintaining user loyalty and growing revenues.
- Defect Tracking
- Regression testing
- Test strategy and test plan preparation.
- Assisting your QA team in implementing tasks that they don’t have the expertise to accomplish on their own.
- Achieving outstanding results through our strong coordination with your team.
The experts at e-Zest understand the pitfalls of an over dependence on automation in the real time environment, and assert the utility of manual testing. They believe that with an agile methodology manual testing has an upper hand over automation.
e-Zest manual testing services are well geared to serve business critical applications and applications where functionalities change. They span diverse industries such as: BSFI, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Logistics, Energy and E-learning domains and Expert services in SOA, Security, Mobility and datacenter.