With a financial business that's spread globally, it's crucial to keep up with the schedules and avoid slippages. With growing concerns regarding their project timelines and spillovers, this leading Chartered Accountant firm desired to develop a SaaS based financial dashboard product that can help individuals and Chartered Accountants (CA) to analyze financial portfolio with the help of interactive dashboard with collaboration capability. The product is targeted for iPad users.
Client partnered with e-Zest for the product development. Here's how e-Zest helped them build a SaaS platform:
- We used embedded Open Source BI tool Pentaho within application which reduced development efforts and offered modular architecture.
- Leveraged our expertise in Pentaho and PHP along with product Engineering and development methodology for creating SaaS based BI platform.
- Our product engineering and development methodology spans from conceptualization, architecture, design, development, testing, deployment and enhancements to porting and ongoing support.
- e-Zest's high competency in Database Architecture and BI skills offered standardization of technology architecture.
- Skills in PHP and cloud improved performance enhancement of the product, improved efficiency and cost structure while maintaining core skills without compromising quality.
Fill the form to download the detailed case study
e-Zest is committed to protecting your data. We have designed robust controls to safeguard your data from unauthorized collection, use and disclosure.
e-Zest is a leading digital innovation partner for enterprises and technology companies that utilizes emerging technologies for creating engaging customers experiences. Being a customer-focused and technology-driven company, it always helps clients in crafting holistic business value for their software development efforts. It offers software development and consulting services for cloud computing, enterprise mobility, big data and analytics, user experience and digital commerce.