Web applications have traditionally been a set of HTML pages that must be reloaded to change any portion of the content. The new age world didn’t like it much.
Some of questions in traditional web interaction model which required answers from usability engineering point of view where
- Once an interface is loaded, why should the user interaction come to a halt every time the application needs something from the server?
- Why should the user see the application go to the server at all?
- Is it possible to have web application interaction as responsive as desktop application?
Essentially AJAX is a bundle of technologies, each flourishing in its own right. It includes
- Standards-based presentation using XHTML and CSS
- Dynamic display and interaction using the Document Object Model
- Data interchange and manipulation using XML and XSLT
- Asynchronous data retrieval using XMLHttpRequest
e-Zest technology focus group conducts research in UI architectures, development tools, and prototyping in technologies that are today broadly grouped under the Web 2.0 umbrella. This group multiplies customer efforts to envision, communicate, and deliver new user experiences in various Ajax based custom web applications and products.
Some of the major AJAX application development services offerings from e-Zest include
- Migration/Re-engineering of legacy web applications and products for Ajax enabling
- Ajax and Service-Oriented Application Architecture Consulting and Development
- Ajax enabled customized/bespoke web application development using .NET/JEE(J2EE)/PHP technologies
- Ajax based outsourced product development
Some of the Ajax application development projects successfully executed at e-Zest included
- Customized AJAX web application development
- Java web application development using Backbase AJAX framework
- .Net web application development AJAX.net framework, Atlas framework and Magic AJAX framework
- .NET web application development using third-party and open-source Ajax controls (ComponentArt, Infragestic etc.)
- PHP web application development using XAJAX framework
Our accumulated experience in the specific technology areas incorporated in AJAX and the projects for AJAX applications have enabled us to accomplish various AJAX applications in a timely manner to meet and exceed customer expectations.