In today’s competitive world businesses have to move fast and software solutions can help businesses in responding quickly to changing market dynamics.
The software solution that has worked for one business may not work for another as no business is exactly similar to other business. Hence businesses have to go for custom built software solutions to manage their growth.
e-Zest’s IT services are meant for designing a software that has been designed, developed and tested for a specific business requirement. With e-Zest’s IT services, businesses don’t have to change their business practices rather software solutions or applications will be developed as the requirements of the businesses.
e-Zest has a rich experience of building software solutions and applications over a decade. As a result of this e-Zest has more matured software development processes that are cost effective yet provide high quality deliverables. It has mastered the art of planning and designing custom software solutions, which is the key for successful IT services. e-Zest has acquired a competitive advantage by utilizing its technology skills in more productive and effective ways that shortens the development time and lowers the total development cost.
e-Zest provides its custom IT development services in all leading technologies such as .NET, Java and PHP. Many of its software development team members are certified software professionals having profound experience in building softwares solutions and web applications.
The custom software development process normally includes, but not limited to:
- Thorough analysis of the business needs
- Preparation of design specifications
- Initial design concept
- Testing and validation
- Client support
- Ongoing feature enhancements and maintenance
e-Zest has custom software development experience in:
- Custom software for the Internet/Intranet and Microsoft Windows
- Design, implementation and support for web and desktop applications
- Database programming
- Data modeling and conversion
- Systems/Enterprise application integration
- Enterprise applications such as CRM and ERP
- E-commerce functionality
- Content Management
- User-interface improvements
- Requirements Analysis
- Modification and maintenance to current applications