A modern day strategy is for companies to embark on heavy investments on IT infrastructure to gain a competitive advantage. The challenges arising out of this pertain to planning the IT strategy, justifying upfront investment on IT, measuring the effectiveness of IT and choosing the right technology environment and tools for it.
e-Zest’s consulting and Implementation practice plays a vital role in assessing and defining your company’s infrastructure and customer support roadmap. The e-Zest consulting practice team works with your IT team to conduct an objective assessment of the existing infrastructure and support strategy, identify gaps, recommend solutions in line with the company’s business goals and implement the processes for gaining optimum returns on the company’s investments.
Crucial Steps in the process:
- System Specifications
Services By solution
Business continuity, Backup, Recovery, Archive, High Availability, disaster recovery, CDP, Data unified fabric, Infrastructure for ISV Application environments, networking and mobility, security and compliance, storage efficiency and unified communications.
Services by Product Areas
Systems and Storage – sizing, solution design configuration, implementation migration, system management and administration, clustering storage specification.
Security – Assessments, PCI accreditation, Encryption, Compliance monitoring
Services by Type
Systems design, configuration and implementation, audits, health checks, capacity planning, staff augmentation and managed services. Disaster recovery sites, hosting, maintenance, software subscriptions.
Your Key advantages with e-Zest:
- Gives predictability and enables long term business decisions
- Helps facilitate prudent decision making for IT Investment with maximum ROI and minimum risk
- Accurate purchase decisions can be taken by managing complex technologies, tools and processes.
- Accurate TCO and business value can be evaluated
- A well planned consulting process minimizes risk in execution
- Customer empathy, problem comprehension, and technical accuracy with e-Zest a combination of all contributes to a positive end user experience.