B2B e-commerce has transformed into the most valuable aspect of the e-business revolution, offering businesses the opportunity to save costs, increase revenues, improve productivity, and reengineer inefficient workflows/business processes.
e-Zest builds e-marketplaces that bring together buyers and sellers to trade on the Net, facilitating inter-business transactions, multi-vendor catalog, bid/quote exchange, and auctions. Built using a choice of leading B2B platforms, e-Zest’s customized solutions manage every aspect of building and operating e-marketplaces:
- Partner management: Partner Creation, User and Roles, Security, Process Mapping, Data mapping
- Membership management: Authentication, Authorization, Personalization, Profiling, Analysis
- Catalog Management: Catalogs, Integration, Search and compare, Pricing Models
- Process Management: Order Processing, Billing, Payment, Logistics, Shipping
- Data Management: Online data processing, Data warehousing, Data mining, Predictions, DSS Reporting
- Application Management: Wireless, EAI, CRM, Supply Chain Applications, Other applications involved in B2B interactions
e-Marketplace (B2B) Portal package Includes:
- Domain name
Virtual Domain Site (www.yourcompany.com)
Unique IP Address
Domain Name Registration
- Web pages
Home Page + 30 dynamic web pages designed from your inputs (information / brochures / photographs)
- Discussion Forum
With discussion forum visitors/customers can post their questions and comments.
- Product catalogue Management Module
- Request for quote (RFQ) - requirements are laid out and offers invited to supply the item or service.
- Standard auction – Bidding is invited for a particular object until bidding stagnates. The highest bidder receives the object. No sale will occur if the reserved price for the object is not reached.
- Reverse auction – True to its nomenclature, the opposite occurs in this type of auction. Suppliers bid for supplying the goods or services on display. The price reduces until bidding ceases.
- Dutch auction – price reduction is directly proportional to the availability of interested buyers. Negotiation – communication is encouraged so that both parties can negotiate a beneficial deal.
- Shopping cart Management
- Payment Gateways
- Order Management
- Internal Search engine
- Feedback form
- Classified Ads
6 months free management of your portal including alterations and updates.
- Site Promotion
Submission of portal to 30 Top Search Engines like Yahoo, Altavista, Excite, Lycos etc.
Basic online promotion package
Problem identification and resolution support
24 hours a day / 7days a week / 365 days a year e-mail support
Free one week corporate Internet training.For customized, larger and technologically advanced portals.