The boundaries between software, hardware and business processes are blurring very fast. Your application or product must be able to adopt, interconnect, crunch and deliver meaningful services for business benefit.
A good architecture is a confluence of domain & business knowledge, futurist technologies and investment appetite over time with business goals.
An architecture has an impact on long time span in product lifecycle and cannot be changed easily. It is a bigger investment in the product's early lifecycle and hence, it needs to be scalable, extensible, futurist and cost-effective.
Our services include:
- Architecture consulting
- Architectural coaching and handholding for in-house IT teams, reverse engineering
- As-as architecture analysis, documentation and training
- Evaluation and design
Benefits of Microsoft Architecture Services:
- More predictable and agile IT systems at lower cost
- Improved quality and speed to market for new systems development
- Innovative approaches leveraging new and proven technologies
- Increased testing effectiveness for architecture-based solutions