e-business is an essential requirement for success in today’s fast-paced, global economy.
Unparalleled opportunities exist to expand markets, increase efficiency, reduce costs, and offer customers and partners seamless access to information. To capitalize on these opportunities, organizations worldwide-including many of your competitors and suppliers-are turning to e-Business as a competitive necessity.
Flexibility for Adding and Changing Resources
e-Business requirements are unique for every company.Depending on your IT environment and business needs the software allows business processes to be integrated in such a way that the resulting system can deliver accurate,reliable information in real time. This flexibility enables the organization to react quickly to new opportunities,reduce time to market, reduce cost and risk and better serve its customers. The net result is a significant competitive advantage.
The Adapters, software modules that integrate industry-standard applications into the system, add system flexibility and shorten implementation time by making it easy to add new applications. The Adapters spare your organization the time and expense of writing custom software and integrate internally developed applications.
Scalability and Security for e Business Transactions
e-Business must scale across multiple computing systems, departments, organizations and geographies. It should enables incremental integration, starting with small pilot programs, then deploying across departments, divisions or countries. Direct integration between two or more independent entities across the Internet can be supported with all necessary security, authorization and access control.
Open Platform for Rapid Implementation
The Software besides supporting the major application, platform and networking standards used in e-Business solutions, it also supports leading industry standards, including Java, C/C++, Microsoft /ActiveX / COM and CORBA / IDL to expedite application integration.
Your company or organization can benefit greatly by merging your internal database with your Internet presence and begin to offer more information internally (departments, subsidiaries etc) and externally (potential and existing clients and customers). By connecting customers, suppliers and potential clients straight into your own systems you can manage information effectively and capitalize on new business opportunities, in addition to improving information access for existing operations.
e-Business benefits include:
- Faster time-to-market for new products through an automated information flow
- Increased efficiency from consistent, accurate information available in real time
- Improved customer responsiveness from automated self-service applications
- Lower cost of operations due to streamlined infrastructure of E- Business channel
- Reduced cost and complexity compared to custom point-to-point integration
A typical e-Business implementation would require expertise in the following categories:
|Languages||ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, JSP, Struts, C/C++, HTML, Java, Java Script, ASP.NET, VB Script|
|Database||MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle Server, Sybase SQL Server|
|Operating systems||Linux, MS-DOS, Windows, Windows NT, OS/2, Unix|
|Tools||ERWin, Coldfusion, Homesite, MS Visual Studio|
|Software||ActiveX, ADO, OLE DB, COM/DCOM, Queue / Message Server|
|Methodologies||Client / Server, Internet / Intranet, DNA, Object oriented, RAD/JAD|
|API`s||ISQL/W, JDBC, ODBC, Source Safe, SQL|
e-Zest is committed to providing all products and services critical to customers eBusiness Success.
Some of the e-Business / e-Business projects e-Zest’ team has participated:
- A secure e-Commerce portal for a real estate trading using Active server pages, COM objects, MTS packages, Visual Interdev and Visual basic. SMTP email was implemented using CDONTS.
- B2C e-Commerce Ticketing Portal (PHP, PostgreSql, FreeBSD / Linux , Apache) : Tickets Exchange Portal (TEP) is e-business portal of B2C (Business to consumer). It fulfills the need of online selling and buying of the tickets of registered live events from multiple categories of events.
- A distributed internet application for a software development company involving an n-tier Sun J2EE application. Middleware were written in Java Beans.
- Customer entry and ordering system for Manufacturing Company. Is a cross browser e-Business application that would let customers order and buy on the web. GUI screens were developed using FrontPage 98 / VI. Development tools used were ASP,COM and VB script.