With HTML5 and some great support tooling, it is now possible to create a sleek and modern web application that is accessible from any browser, any desktop or any mobile device, anywhere at any time. Moreover, applications can be created quickly and easily with improved maintainability.
HTML 5 development services
- Liquid or fluid layout: Defining all container widths in terms of percentages of the browser viewport, so they expand and contract as the browser window changes size
- Media queries: Invoking different style sheets based on the capabilities of the display being used, such as size, resolution, aspect ratio, and color depth
- Fluid images: Setting images to occupy at most the maximum display width
- HTML 5 Rich Internet Applications (RIA) development: e-Zest provides simple and consistent programming interface, polished and innovative UI libraries for the web, powered by jQuery, HTML5 & CSS3, a MVVM framework, themes which are easily customizable to fit specific customer requirements.
- HTML5 hybrid mobile application development: e-Zest offers services in HTML5 based hybrid mobile application development using cross platform tools like PhoneGap, Sencha, jQuery Mobile, Titanium and Rhodes.
Go the HTML5 way with e-Zest
Being one of the early adopters of HTML5 technology e-Zest understands the need of cross device support to reach entire audience along with the fact that with HTML5, the browser is set to become the main application consumption platform.
At e-Zest, we understand HTML5 is best utilized when combined with other technologies like web stack, canvas, CSS & WebGL for delivering real power to internet & offline applications developed for our clients.
We have leveraged features of HTML5 that have been built with the consideration of being able to run on low-powered devices such as smartphones and tablets. We extensively use HTML5 to reduce the implementation time required for mobile applications as functionalities developed using HTML5 support all the mobile platforms.
Key benefits of HTML5
- The use of HTML5 with supporting technologies like CSS3 empowers web and mobile solutions resulting in better user experience, performance and time to market
- Additional tags for supporting multimedia capabilities such as playing video, animations, drawings, music files without add-ons or browser plug-ins
- As HTML5 based apps are web apps, it frees the user of all the hassles of having to install the same app across multiple device platforms and app stores
- HTML5 enables support for offline cache and offline database for building browser based applications for supporting occasionally disconnected scenarios
- Geo-location support