e-Zest strives to go beyond the SharePoint capabilities and accelerates your portal deployment, facilitates its usage and acceptance through its growing portfolio of web parts.
Web parts are standard units of information that consist of a title bar, a frame, and content. Web parts help you create personalized user interfaces by simply dragging individual web parts onto a web page. Through e-Zest you can use and customize web parts that include Form web part, Image web part, page viewer web part, User tasks, XML web part, list view, data view and so on.
e-Zest adds crucial functionality to your SharePoint environment. The web parts enhance business productivity and efficiency thus enabling you to customize the portal to meet your exact business needs. The creation of your own web part controls for utilization in both SharePoint sites and regular vanilla ASP.NET applications is achieved. All built in SharePoint features for – Content Management, Collaboration, Document sharing and Custom UI addition can be reused.
The customized web parts can:
- Improve performance and scalability since they run faster
- Implement proprietary code without disclosing the source code
- Make web parts connectable which lets web parts provide data from other connectable web parts
- Create a custom web part which can save documents to a windows SharePoint services document library
- Create a base class for the extension of other web parts
- Control the cache for the web part by using built-in-cache tools
- Allow web parts to provide or access data from other connectable web parts
Microsoft Office SharePoint server 2007 includes a spectrum of web parts which enable users to find useful information and content easily and quickly. The e-Zest team can help you use the “mini applications’’ of web parts to deliver content in a customized way to enhance your productivity.