Connecting and empowering people through formal and informal business communities, within the enterprise and beyond, and the management of content throughout the information life cycle are enabled through the business collaboration platform – SharePoint 2013.
We at e-Zest have been working in SharePoint as long as its inception and have implemented many projects worldwide for major global clients using SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, Office 365 – SharePoint Online and more. We provide SharePoint development services that cover diverse needs of customers and spans across many industry domains such as healthcare, telecom, utilities, FMCG, IT, education, travel and tourism, insurance, and energy.
We have a dedicated team of certified SharePoint specialists and domain experts who are proficient in understanding your evolving business needs to tailor make solutions for your business. Our services are backed by proven track record of development expertise in SharePoint with solutions for all your SharePoint needs for your business.
Our SharePoint migration service involves several steps to ensure the delivery of fast and successful upgrades which includes:
- Capability assessment: This step helps in scaling the value of migrating your collaboration ecosystem to SharePoint 2013
- Assessment report: concludes the business outcomes of the planning meetings. This report will be e-Zest’s prescribed approach to upgrade to SharePoint 2013
- Upgrade template: This outlines the project functions and tasks that defines SharePoint migration from start to finish
- Upgrade plan checklist: Provides a baseline for designing in-depth deployment plans. This checklist then becomes a prescription preparations and actions from upgrade to post-upgrade tasks
- Determining the tool to be used – will it be a readymade or customized data migration tool?
- Identifying & estimating: key features of each application, type of forms, views and its mapping in SharePoint/ InfoPath etc.
- Revamping applications: This is to make enhancements if any, based on the feedback from business users.
- Identifying workflow tools for SharePoint: Achieving clarity in estimations regarding efforts for business processes/ workflows in business applications.
The final step after achieving clarity on the above points is to estimate the efforts for the various stages of the project. Migrating legacy systems, application and databases can be a time consuming and complex process. Therefore we offer smooth execution for your enterprise migration requirements that even include technology version migrations.
e-Zest is equipped with the flexibility to work on fully managed services and with on-premise. Once the upgrade path is decided, our SharePoint experts offer you best practices consulting to guide you with latest technologies, resulting in quick upgrade, lower costs, and increased quality. This approach has given us more satisfied customers and users.
By leveraging our strong technical expertise on SharePoint migration you can gain high quality, less cost, and increased revenue for your business. If you are new to SharePoint migration, please feel free to contact us our experts to know and understand the benefits of using SharePoint for your business. Contact us now at email@example.com. Our team of experts will get back to you within one business day.
The e-Zest expertise guarantees you unmatched excellence in service and support !